We are excited that you have chosen to bring your area to Carolina Point! Below, you will find information and forms that will help you to plan your trip. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
There are a few items that we would like to highlight:
- You will need to provide a work crew in a ratio of one work crew person for every ten guests with a maximum of 24. This number includes two work crew supervisors. Your work crew, in the appropriate ratio, will come to Carolina Point for FREE! Any work crew over the ratio will be charged the full camper rate. Work Crew will be responsible for preparing, serving and cleaning up after meals with instruction from our food service staff. Your work crew will be very busy during your camp and should not expect to participate in camp activities.
- To ensure quality service and an enjoyable camp, your first camper meal will be served no sooner than 2 hours following the arrival of your entire work crew. Please consider this when planning your work crew travel time and the desired time for your first meal.
- You will need to provide medical staff for your camp, by bringing a Doctor, Nurse or EMT. This person must arrive when your group arrives and remain at Carolina Point until your group departs.
- A lifeguard is required for the swimming area and the blob. If you want both of these areas open at the same time, you will need to bring two certified lifeguards. Lifeguards are charged ½ the camper fee.
Helpful Links and Required Forms:
- Guest Group Planning Packet
- 2013-2014 School Season Rates
- Parental Consent for Treatment (YL1716)